Colouring Manga sugestion/Request!

Abdulahad Athar

Hey,I am very much new to the anime/Manga thing
I will get straight to the point,I went on the internet and read about "must watch animes/Manga" and I have seen a good amount of anime but never read a manga, now I am going to and I have heard alot about BERSERK and I have seen the 1997 anime and it is so good! I just want a coloured version of manga so I can read 350+ chapters ,its very hard to read in BW and Colouring a manga which has not been yet animated would be way more good than colouring a manga that has already been animated like BLEACH
I would very much appreciate it if you could manage to do this
Please inform and Thanks
love your work!! Absolutely love it!!

EroiKuma

Mangas have always been in black and white and will always be so. If you really want a colored one I recommend you buy them yourself and color them in.
If you dont want that you should stick to manhwas or manhuas. No one is gonna color mangas for you

sifne

Hey,I am very much new to the anime/Manga thing
I will get straight to the point,I went on the internet and read about "must watch animes/Manga" and I have seen a good amount of anime but never read a manga, now I am going to and I have heard alot about BERSERK and I have seen the 1997 anime and it is so good! I just want a coloured version of manga so I can read 350+ chapters ,its very hard to read in BW and Colouring a manga which has not been yet animated would be way more good than colouring a manga that has already been animated like BLEACH
I would very much appreciate it if you could manage to do this
Please inform and Thanks
love your work!! Absolutely love it!!
the thing Manga (from JAPAN) is originally black and white drawing, and so you can not find the colorful version. there only a few (ONLY A FEW) are colorful cause they are basically online comic.
if you like reading 100% colorful comic then you should stick to Manhwa (from KOREA), Manhua (from CHINA). There are tons of them...