Does anyone else have issues with the Captcha?

brick

So, on the mangago website there is a captcha to log on with. I feel like I have too many issues with it, as on average it takes ~30 attempts of writing the capctha (correctly, might I add.) just to be able to log on. I wanted to know if this was a problem with anyone else? Probably not.

catsuki

Hey! this totally happens to me too. I have to refresh a few times but eventually it works. But it's more like the site won't give me a captcha the picture is missing. Is that what's happening to you? I thought it was just me 😥

brick

Hey! this totally happens to me too. I have to refresh a few times but eventually it works. But it's more like the site won't give me a captcha the picture is missing. Is that what's happening to you? I thought it was just me 😥
That happens too, sometimes. But also I do the captcha correctly with the image shown and it still doesn't work. I wanted to know if it was an issue anyone else had! But thank you, glad someone else has issues with it lol

Klouds

Administrator
Staff member
I remember when the captcha used to be simple. Ever since the maintenance it’s been difficult and sometimes takes multiple reloads from me for it to show up

Alison

Yeah, the captcha doesn't appear for me sometimes, too! Thankfully I just keep refreshing and don't type until it does, and it comes in 5~ refreshes. When it's there, it's fine tho 🐶

brother

The photo usually dissapears sometimes but i just refresh until it's there, havent had any issues with typing it once it does appear though.

dibz

That happens to me but i only need to refresh once or twice and i get one