Fantasy/ Action recommendations

CELESTE

Hello~
Lately I'm kinda into fantasy/ action plots with a strong Mc and a great character arc (+bonus points, if its a female mc), but I'm craving moreee, especially when some stories stop updating.
Here are some of the stories I've read/ I'm currently reading, that I really enjoy:

Unordinary (looooove it)
The Fever King
Warrior of the Wild
Unholy Blood
To tame a Fire
Crimson Karma
The Demon King Diaries
Escape Devildom
Solo Leveling (kinda reluctant to continue reading tho)
Judge Lee Han Young
Uglyhood (pls update TT)
Subzero
The King in The Sun

I feel like the last two don't match the list but I still wanted to include them.

Maybe you have any suggestions for me, also feel free to state why you like it :>

You can try Trapped in a webnovel as a good for nothing. The world is fantasy and there is action.
It is not bad, but there is one thing the MC that we follow of course is a game designer that ended up in the body of the good for nothing. He is meta. But in the original, before the game designer was placed in the body of the GFN. The original MC kills the GFN. Now with our meta MC, he fights monsters and levels up while trying not to die from the original storyline or by his family.
Sorry really bad at explaining. Currently, there is 120 chapters.
Have fun!

I got another one. If you like zombies there is a manga called Dreamcide.
The MC lives in the present and the future and tries to fix the future by using that ability.
I'm not going to give any more summary because it would spoil the ending. It is complete with 202 chapters.

CELESTE

I got another one. If you like zombies there is a manga called Dreamcide.
The MC lives in the present and the future and tries to fix the future by using that ability.
I'm not going to give any more summary because it would spoil the ending. It is complete with 202 chapters.
Just checked it out. I'm in love with the art. Thank you