Favorite genres

dibz

What genres do you guys mainly read?
For a while ive been into GL - most of the stuff im currently reading atleast is gl mainly manhwa and manhua not manga ive actually lost interest in mangas

Alison

Mainly BL! I used to read a lot of Shoujo but I got so sick of the girl protagonist always crying every chapter to "fix" things with the love interest! And then BL appeared and- 👀 I want to branch off into GL sometime soon!

Madde

Mainly BL! I used to read a lot of Shoujo but I got so sick of the girl protagonist always crying every chapter to "fix" things with the love interest! And then BL appeared and- 👀 I want to branch off into GL sometime soon!
😂 this is exactly why I stopped reading shoujo. I read them very rarely now. And that's only if it has some different dynamic than the usual "demure girl crying and ikemen ML falling for her innocence". *cough!*

Madde

I
If you're still looking for a shoujo with a less whiney female lead then I'd recommend Uruwashi No Yoi No Tsuki 👀

The art style is astonishing ✨ and the FL is very prince-like, in both behaviour and appearance.
As for my own fav genres, I'm really into shounen, action, psychological horror and comedy! I do enjoy reading bl from time to time (which is very rare lol), but I personally have pretty high standards when it comes to them (I'm more into tragic shounen-ai for the sake of drama, rather than smutty yaoi).

But if I do feel like reading smut then manhwas are the way to go! (manga is a bit too extreme for me, though there are definitely good exceptions like contradict)
I've had it in my reading list for a while~ I really liked how the story seemed so different. I've yet to read it tbh. Waiting for completion

Alison

😂 this is exactly why I stopped reading shoujo. I read them very rarely now. And that's only if it has some different dynamic than the usual "demure girl crying and ikemen ML falling for her innocence". *cough!*
Yes! Like, I'll definitely read them sometimes if it's different or cool but so little of them have anything new going on, it's really such a shame because I love the cute art style and fluffy feelings sometimes. I just need less crying 💀 :ROFLMAO:

so far... Historical is the one i like coz it got a bloody action with no harem..

anyway yep historical that have sum shounen ai tru reincarnated yaoi type then later it got to the point where there a forceful character which make it more interesting to read.

psychological, horror, sci-fi, adventure, action, like
omniscient reader's viewpoint and the one that asuras scan they updates. all of em!

i only read those with no harem.. coz those harem only ruin the so called work of art manhua. khahahahah the keep goal is for revenge but it goes bend when there a build up harem.. pffft.. had enough readin em.

brick

Mainly BL, lol. But specifically I like fluffy stuff. I also enjoy some of that shoujo stuff! Though mainly enjoying horror and cute romances. And smut too. (I like full volume for a reason if you get what I mean.)

peach

i love reading bl and smut (with proper storyline of course lol) but now i'm kinda able to decrease my bl and smut reading by reading a bunch of action, adventure, murim, isekai , villainess and reincarnated stuffs. i definitely forgot to read any bl updates for like a month now lol

Dreamy_HB

I have a thing for historical period so is why I enjoy some manhua if done right. Kinda hard to find good manhua. Some horror/supernatural is good. I'm into that.

I mostly read BL these days but is open for SL. No GL. Not interest. Although I fell hard for the bar woman in "It is not like that/Don't get me wrong, Boss." Last year, I read a lot of SL with transmigration theme or rebirth/reborn theme.