Novel Recommendations

brother

I started reading MXTX's books and i've become really fond of them. I'd just like to know if there are any other great bl novel recommendations out there! :D
I'll gladly try anything

lectre

Administrator
Staff member
are you mostly looking for danmei?? I'm not a big novel reader cause i have a short attention span but 2HA or I think it's called The Husky and His White Cat Shizun is really good. I only read the webtoon for that one tho. However make sure you read the trigger warnings I heard the novel is much more graphic and will make you CRY

brother

are you mostly looking for danmei?? I'm not a big novel reader cause i have a short attention span but 2HA or I think it's called The Husky and His White Cat Shizun is really good. I only read the webtoon for that one tho. However make sure you read the trigger warnings I heard the novel is much more graphic and will make you CRY
Doesnt have to be danmei, i mostly enjoyed the action parts. I'll make sure to look out for warnings, thank you so much!

Klouds

Administrator
Staff member
I started reading MXTX's books and i've become really fond of them. I'd just like to know if there are any other great bl novel recommendations out there! :D
I'll gladly try anything
How to Survive As a Villain
Transmigrating Into The Heartthrob’s Cannon Fodder Childhood Friend
Mistakenly Saving the Villain
Need to Propose to Seven Men What to Do!
After the Disabled God of War Became My Concubine
A Hundred Ways To Kill A Heartthrob

These are a few I have read and recommend. They’re all BxB types. Some are tragedies. Read the tags🥀

Erisanne

My favorite: The Demon King Always Thinks I’m Secretly In Love With Him. MC transmigrates into a fake world, and has to do tasks to get home. The demon king is always misunderstanding his intentions, and thinks MC is in love with him. It doesn't sound super interesting, but I adore the ML.

Currently reading: Married Thrice to Salted Fish. This story is a slow burn, but it's very well-written and translated. Not super exciting, but I really like the characters. The 'shou' is smart and can take care of himself without needing to be rescued, which is refreshing.

Don’t You Like Me. I haven't gotten around to finishing this, but I liked the premise - MC can see ghosts. Touching ML makes the ghosts go away. Misunderstandings ensue.