Pheromone Phobia Rant (spoilers)

Dreamy_HB

Overall, it is a complex manhwa with realistic relationship issues/concerns. I nearly cry when I started the first chapter out of anguish. A broken heart.

-----
Alpha - :mad: I hate him more than I like him. He likes omegas - to be exact, omega pheromones. I am offend that he has the audacity to say he likes Beta all those times he f around with a new omega daily. If Beta isn't around - you know, out of sight out of mind - then he can do his hook up but Beta is always around him. How can he likes someone and yet sleep around. I understand that they are not in a relationship therefore Alpha is free to do whatever he wants. Still in my opinion, when a person likes someone, they want to appear good. They want to pay attention to how the other thinks of them and the struggle of the other person. They wouldn't go around hooking up in front of their crush even if they think the crush doesn't like romantically. In fact, at the beginning of the series he has lunch with his friend alpha who is the typical arrogant alpha yet understand that you don't go hunting and f-ing omegas in front of the person you like. Also neither would they offer free shortcut like Alpha telling Beta to go work for his dad's company. Doesn't Alpha think for a second that Beta also has his pride, his desire, and want to stand independently.

When Beta's phobia of omegas and alpha is still fresh, Alpha takes him to an exclusive club for alphas and omegas. He left Beta to win it out and then later Beta finds him "shifting rice" with a random omega. Beta is left to go wait out in the parking lot. In an interview, Alpha states he has express his feeling for Beta as much as he can - I really wanna slap him. You sure did! By taking omegas home with you and ramming them raw in the home you both shared. When they have their first seg, Alpha says he put condom in varies place around the house in case he wants to do it, follow by saying that pay off - 😭 I was speechless. How could he? He does it for himself, f-ing random omegas all over the entire house even if it they are substitute.

Beta - 😤 IDK where to put this guy. I feel sorry for him on one hand and hate him on the other hand. On the side dish, I like him. After seeing Alpha ram through omegas in the hundreds (could it even be in the thousand?), he still decides to cook rice, a lot of rice, with Alpha. Meanwhile, he is insecure and refuses to date Alpha so he can have some sort of restraint to his emotion. He rather be friend with benefits so if Alpha rut other omegas, he has some kind of lame excuse of why it is okay. I say, just date Alpha. If Alpha can't resist omega pheromones later on, time to move on. I think second Alpha is real good for him. Someone who can listen and make him feel wanted. A warm teddy bear Alpha. I ship these two. But I got a feeling author-nim is gonna have Beta end up with his roommate Alpha.

His hot and cold response to Alpha shows the complexity of his character - flaw and struggle. Alpha still looks like a jerk to me, but seeing that Alpha is considering couple therapy and really trying - pending good result.

Second Alpha - 😰 I have read all the current release chapter, up to 47. So far, I like him. Especially the short moments where he says awkward things but somehow it comfort the Beta. A type of comfort that leave Beta warm and reach Beta emotionally compare to the seg comfort Beta is getting from his roommate Alpha who doesn't seem to even know Beta is exhausted emotionally, leaving Beta feeling empty hours later.
-----
I think I'm not gonna go back to this series until it is done - done! I'll take spoilers in between. Did you like this series? What was your best and worst moments/opinions?

IMG-1309.jpg

Wow!! that sure was a long comment , well i hope ur fingers don't ache much but i gotta agree i hate the thing the first alpha who says about him liking omega pheromones , i mean if ur dating a beta , should you really spoutting all these? But he didn't cheat and he does care for the mc but he's also manipulating him at the same time and what i think about the second alpha that he is comforting and like us normies and i don't really want him to mess his life with these two ( cause he's so precious) and innocent 😢😢 , if he gets tangled up with these alpha and beta he might put his life in danger

Dreamy_HB

Wow!! that sure was a long comment , well i hope ur fingers don't ache much but i gotta agree i hate the thing the first alpha who says about him liking omega pheromones , i mean if ur dating a beta , should you really spoutting all these? But he didn't cheat and he does care for the mc but he's also manipulating him at the same time and what i think about the second alpha that he is comforting and like us normies and i don't really want him to mess his life with these two ( cause he's so precious) and innocent 😢😢 , if he gets tangled up with these alpha and beta he might put his life in danger
They're not dating ~yet~
Beta proposed a friend with benefit relationship. In my opinion, BS and useless. It saves no one and only leave emptiness.
He certainly didn't go looking for omegas after he confessed and Beta acknowledged it by having seg with him - which is wrong.
I'm not too butt hurt with the omega pheromones thing; not until he acts on it. Alphas are wired to like omega pheromones. Nothing can done about it. I'm rather butt hurt about him ramming through lines of omegas while claiming he has always "love" his friend - be quiet Alpha. I will never forget the scene when Beta was hyperventilating from exposure in the club and found him snu-snu with a random omega. IDK how anybody can get over that. I surely can't personally even if at the time, I thought it is just me liking them and they don't like me. Then to add salt to the injury, the whole "I have always like you" while he was ramming random people left and right - ouch! Just cause he isn't in a committed relationship nor confessed his feeling, doesn't mean his actions has no liability. My brother thinks my moral about this is screw up. I guess I'm old house.

Second Alpha - now that you said that, yea. It is better he don't mess with this weird couple. He is too precious and innocent. I wish he stop his crushing asap. I got a feeling Beta will use him. Beta is becoming quite manipulative too. Our poor second alpha. 😞

☺️ My fingers don't ache. I wrote the original comment with breaks in between. I guess that is how it end up so long. lol.

garchifamLoVeR

T
Overall, it is a complex manhwa with realistic relationship issues/concerns. I nearly cry when I started the first chapter out of anguish. A broken heart.

-----
Alpha - :mad: I hate him more than I like him. He likes omegas - to be exact, omega pheromones. I am offend that he has the audacity to say he likes Beta all those times he f around with a new omega daily. If Beta isn't around - you know, out of sight out of mind - then he can do his hook up but Beta is always around him. How can he likes someone and yet sleep around. I understand that they are not in a relationship therefore Alpha is free to do whatever he wants. Still in my opinion, when a person likes someone, they want to appear good. They want to pay attention to how the other thinks of them and the struggle of the other person. They wouldn't go around hooking up in front of their crush even if they think the crush doesn't like romantically. In fact, at the beginning of the series he has lunch with his friend alpha who is the typical arrogant alpha yet understand that you don't go hunting and f-ing omegas in front of the person you like. Also neither would they offer free shortcut like Alpha telling Beta to go work for his dad's company. Doesn't Alpha think for a second that Beta also has his pride, his desire, and want to stand independently.

When Beta's phobia of omegas and alpha is still fresh, Alpha takes him to an exclusive club for alphas and omegas. He left Beta to win it out and then later Beta finds him "shifting rice" with a random omega. Beta is left to go wait out in the parking lot. In an interview, Alpha states he has express his feeling for Beta as much as he can - I really wanna slap him. You sure did! By taking omegas home with you and ramming them raw in the home you both shared. When they have their first seg, Alpha says he put condom in varies place around the house in case he wants to do it, follow by saying that pay off - 😭 I was speechless. How could he? He does it for himself, f-ing random omegas all over the entire house even if it they are substitute.

Beta - 😤 IDK where to put this guy. I feel sorry for him on one hand and hate him on the other hand. On the side dish, I like him. After seeing Alpha ram through omegas in the hundreds (could it even be in the thousand?), he still decides to cook rice, a lot of rice, with Alpha. Meanwhile, he is insecure and refuses to date Alpha so he can have some sort of restraint to his emotion. He rather be friend with benefits so if Alpha rut other omegas, he has some kind of lame excuse of why it is okay. I say, just date Alpha. If Alpha can't resist omega pheromones later on, time to move on. I think second Alpha is real good for him. Someone who can listen and make him feel wanted. A warm teddy bear Alpha. I ship these two. But I got a feeling author-nim is gonna have Beta end up with his roommate Alpha.

His hot and cold response to Alpha shows the complexity of his character - flaw and struggle. Alpha still looks like a jerk to me, but seeing that Alpha is considering couple therapy and really trying - pending good result.

Second Alpha - 😰 I have read all the current release chapter, up to 47. So far, I like him. Especially the short moments where he says awkward things but somehow it comfort the Beta. A type of comfort that leave Beta warm and reach Beta emotionally compare to the seg comfort Beta is getting from his roommate Alpha who doesn't seem to even know Beta is exhausted emotionally, leaving Beta feeling empty hours later.
-----
I think I'm not gonna go back to this series until it is done - done! I'll take spoilers in between. Did you like this series? What was your best and worst moments/opinions?

View attachment 23
That must’ve been refreshing for you after taking all that out of your chest… I haven’t read tha manhwa yet but damn what a complex toxic relationship is that…. I like it😌🤘 but from ur rants this story has a long looong way to go…

Z

zizi

I hate that alpha too. The second alpha is better. I found more chapters in Korean but I don't understand Korean But in the last chapter I saw, Beta brought home an Omega and Alpha slept with that Omega in front of Beta! It was clear from the beginning that that alpha could not control himself Who sleeps with other people in front of the person they love instead of trying to get them? That alpha said he always loved her! How disgusting!!!!

I

iatclrateotw

in the latest chapter, the omega that the beta take home practically fucks the omega and the beta joined in the fray. They did it like freaking animals that i am left speechless 😭

Q

qpoety

I hate this manhwa so much, but I keep going back to it to see the alpha suffer. I've never hated an ML this much. All of Alpha's past (and ongoing) actions honestly justifies Beta's insecurities and toxicity. Beta setting up Alpha in the latest chapters was messed up, but it really did prove that Alpha will never be able to change. A lasting relationship between Alpha's and Beta's are possible, even within this manhwa's world. But Alpha is too selfish and easily gives in to his desires irregardless of its consequences.

At this point, I'm only reading this to witness Alpha's karma. I hope he suffers much longer 😂 I hope Beta falls out of love and leads his own life without Alpha. Based on how this story is going, I think there's a chance that they won't get a happy ending together.

(Beta should also leave Alpha #2 alone because he's too sweet and pure.)

S

Shushhh

I don't hate that white hair alpha.... I think he should leave that beta and end up with that omega or someone else. they both (alpha x beta) are not good for each other