Will we ever get the comment section back?

Does anyone else want the comment section back or is it just me?

• Yes

Votes: 20 74.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I dont really care

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • i do but its better not to

Votes: 5 18.5%

• Total voters

Theophania

Is there a chance we will ever get the comment section back? I mean it's been about two years since the whole fiasco? I miss getting and giving suggestions on different mangas and exchanging different perspectives. I also had fun ranting about a frustrating chapter. it's not the same anymore because now when I finish a manga or chapter I'm left with a completely empty feeling usually it would be filled with enjoyment because I could then go into the comments and read how others reacted to the ch or rant about it myself. I mean other sites even anime ones have a comment section, however dont want to move to another site since i really enjoy mangago is set up.

EroiKuma

I must say that as someone who reads stories with massive red flags, I don't really miss those whiney comments.

If you want to talk about stories with people, there are discord servers for all the genres you can find on mangago. People there share recommendations and talk about things that happen in the mangas, manhwas and manhuas.

N

Nikki

People really got too wild and personal in the comments. I'm an adult and I feel like kids who were too young for some of the stories were getting way too wrapped up and emotional. They wete bullying the uplaoders and getting too angry with the story (but still reading). It was the best decision. I'm glad.

B

bat sad ang beshy ko

A lot of stories there are the kind that is open for interpretation. I like that everyone could share their own interpretations, point out the things you missed, or enlighten you on things you’re confused about. I miss those comment sections that are, you know, healthy and relevant. 🤧

B00

People really got too wild and personal in the comments. I'm an adult and I feel like kids who were too young for some of the stories were getting way too wrapped up and emotional. They wete bullying the uplaoders and getting too angry with the story (but still reading). It was the best decision. I'm glad.
THIS! Yeah, I witnessed SO many great uploaders dropping everything from being bullied just to have someone using google translate to take over due to the previous uploader taking "too" long like uploaders have lives too :/

rio ★彡

Is there a chance we will ever get the comment section back? I mean it's been about two years since the whole fiasco? I miss getting and giving suggestions on different mangas and exchanging different perspectives. I also had fun ranting about a frustrating chapter. it's not the same anymore because now when I finish a manga or chapter I'm left with a completely empty feeling usually it would be filled with enjoyment because I could then go into the comments and read how others reacted to the ch or rant about it myself. I mean other sites even anime ones have a comment section, however dont want to move to another site since i really enjoy mangago is set up.
fr mangago was one of the few websites where it felt united, maybe not on a family level but everyone sharing a common interest

Sumer

I so so soooo want it back. I understand the concerns and tbh feel the same, but a few restrictions on comments section would solve it. Stuff like, "don't hate on the uploaders, ask them annoying questions, no hate on the author" etc and a quick few bans would set them right

Boobs

i rlly would love it back but seeing how they built a whole new website just for dicussions i dont think the comment sections or forums are coming back anytime soon

garchifamLoVeR

Wow, all of the ppl replying here are new members, I feel like they are not going to bring the comment section back on the main website and I think the reason why is that this website exists now…. But ngl the commenters on the main website were getting a lil toxic and problematic that's why I think it's for the best too... but I think I could adjust going back and forth from this website to the main one, tho it's a hassle what can we do right? ¯\_(⊙ω⊙)_/¯
IMG_0306.jpeg

DuckityDuck

Well... People were getting TOO comfortable so its probably best that it was taken... Safe to say I'm still traumatized
I miss the funny comments though... And the reaction photos
I ran out of storage because I downloaded too much ( ゚ε゚;)

huyy d ka nmn ganyan dati

i rlly would love it back but seeing how they built a whole new website just for dicussions i dont think the comment sections or forums are coming back anytime soon
Wow, all of the ppl replying here are new members, I feel like they are not going to bring the comment section back on the main website and I think the reason why is that this website exists now…. But ngl the commenters on the main website were getting a lil toxic and problematic that's why I think it's for the best too... but I think I could adjust going back and forth from this website to the main one, tho it's a hassle what can we do right? ¯\_(⊙ω⊙)_/¯View attachment 30
I feel it will come back next year or near the end of this year.. View attachment 698
yalls prediction level is weak🤧