Will we ever get the comment section back?

Does anyone else want the comment section back or is it just me?

• Yes

Votes: 20 74.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I dont really care

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • i do but its better not to

Votes: 5 18.5%

• Total voters

Sleepli

Look like yeah but at the same time no. Right now you can comment and reply on the manga section that really recent so it slowly coming back.

shin ko

okay i see that some comments saying it's better off not returning cause of all the drama and toxicity, understandable somehow .. but that was only in the toxic manhua/wa/ga !!! u don't unter a toxic fandom expecting comments to be fluffy tho ?
personally comments were a big help for me, for example in Jujutsu kaisen people used to share their theories or explain wtf was happening and it was helpful .. it was also comforting in noragami .. and so many other positive feelings
that without mentioning how the question section was very needed for new recommendations n finding long lost mangas !
hell i even made friends from that section ffs, so yeah i believe that it wasn't one bit bad unless u put urself in a bad place !
idk if i expressed it well since my English is shitty ugh

Sleepli

Look like yeah but at the same time no. Right now you can comment and reply on the manga section that really recent so it slowly coming back.
OMG THE FEEDS IT CHANGE im so happy as been like 2 or 3 years .ngl probably not get all original features but this good enough
1689238767501.png

Yuri

ikrrr when someone stalks me theyd see me bothering ppl to visit this site on random mangas comment sections😭 how do i remove that sh🤧
😂😂😂 it's good that ur advocating tho😌

I actually have the option to delete my comments, I just can't edit them tho n I'm no psychic so I make mistakes or forget to add something sometimes n it becomes a nuisance when it can't be edited

Theophania

Its back..... I cant believe it... The topic/ comment section is back its been so long i doot know how to comment anymore. Well pls excuse me as i go back to every monga i read since the comment section was taken off and write all my thoughts that i had down. Finally i have a place to put my thoughts again.

Yuri

mhm like i need to be able to fix my typos when im in argument with someone b4 they notice
EXACTLY sometimes I just become frustrated n have to delete n rewrite n whatever emotions I felt b4 writing them, I pretend I'm still experiencing it lmaooo

Theophania

When i read other people post and they have typos i don't even notice initially, especially in a middle of a debate or rant... which means i dont noticed my mistakes even if i reread it. its not until a couple of day pass and i look at it for an update and notice all of my typos