what do you guys think of the new jinx ch/ webtoon in general?

EroiKuma

I think it has potential but with the way the top was at the beginning. I think that the redemption arc will be very difficult to write. He's gotta have a damn good redemption arc to turn around our opinions on him. Not something simple like a sad childhood

Dreamy_HB

So far, it is hard to watch Dan endure Seme’s rough and harsh sex. I am starting to think Seme just suck at foreplay. And the latest chapter 12, where is the transparency ? Dan was not informed of what Seme wanna do!! That is important so Dan can weight his option.

People call this rape, but Dan has consent to this. If Seme stops per Dan request and tell Dan to leave, Dan wouldn’t be paid. At any point, Dan can just say he doesn’t want to do this anymore and leave. The financial consequence - he will just have to deal with it as it is. It is a business transaction.

I am starting to feel beef with the Uke. The ball is often in his court to stop this relationship. I understand he needs the $$, but to ask for advancement payment knowing Seme has a few screws loose - not the best course of action. I honestly don’t know how he can continue to endure Seme’s rough sex but - it looks like there might be progress in term of pleasure. Just maybe. Don’t know yet. Right now, I am cursing the damn loan sharks and feeling unhappy that Seme is so inconsiderate of Dan’s injury. Meanwhile I also wanna scold Dan for even requesting advancement payment instead of nursing his injury and thinking of how to secure housing.

Butter

good boy
Staff member
Just finished it. Dropped it.
I'm really sad cause the plot of a physical therapist and a boxer is just amazing. Was excited. High hopes.

Dan is shallow, co-dependent, and overly meek while Mr. Anger Issues can't even have a conversation without beating someone up.
Nothing is redeemable at this point and reading it was just rape over and over again. I recommend reading On or Off, Red Candy, and Pizza Delivery Man and the Gold Palace. ^^

B00

Yeah, it's pretty awful... Dan seems like such a sweet guy and simply has to endure Seme's abusive sex because he has complete financial power over him and his grandmother's survival :,(
I really hope Dan is able to escape at some point and doesn't end up with him 😐
But knowing the author's previous work that's very unlikely

Sumer

You see, one of the earlier chapters gave me hope maybe this time the uke would NOT fall in love and instead leave after his money problem gets solved or grandma dies. But unfortunately it doesn't seem to be moving in that direction and it's just disappointment.

meowmura

So far, it is hard to watch Dan endure Seme’s rough and harsh sex. I am starting to think Seme just suck at foreplay. And the latest chapter 12, where is the transparency ? Dan was not informed of what Seme wanna do!! That is important so Dan can weight his option.

People call this rape, but Dan has consent to this. If Seme stops per Dan request and tell Dan to leave, Dan wouldn’t be paid. At any point, Dan can just say he doesn’t want to do this anymore and leave. The financial consequence - he will just have to deal with it as it is. It is a business transaction.

I am starting to feel beef with the Uke. The ball is often in his court to stop this relationship. I understand he needs the $$, but to ask for advancement payment knowing Seme has a few screws loose - not the best course of action. I honestly don’t know how he can continue to endure Seme’s rough sex but - it looks like there might be progress in term of pleasure. Just maybe. Don’t know yet. Right now, I am cursing the damn loan sharks and feeling unhappy that Seme is so inconsiderate of Dan’s injury. Meanwhile I also wanna scold Dan for even requesting advancement payment instead of nursing his injury and thinking of how to secure housing.
Coerced sex is rape my guy 😭 he obviously doesnt want to but is being coerced with money; that's by definition rape and he also revoked his consent and he kept going 💀 no need to defend it

Yuri

its so good like i heard bad things abt it but still i read a bit of it. unfortunately there was too much power play and sa stuff that i couldnt just overlook
Tru n I get that the uke isn't financially stable atm n need a lil help but godamn, that doesnt mean seme should take advantage of it like that n treating him as such. Low blow fr